Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friends and guilds

Yesterday I was talking with an old friend (Theriarina) from the first guild I was in on Hellscream, (Eternal Equinox). I have to say that I was in a great mood from having such a wonderful conversation about old times and players. She then proceeded to tell me about an eventual proposition between EE and Unfriendly for raiding, and I told her I left it. I really do hope the best for Unfriendly and EE, one was a home and another has a lot of people I call friends in it.

I have to say there is a handful of people in Unfriendly I absolutely care for and enjoy: Eliseo, Anati, Tom, John and Sara are the main ones that I know and the reason I joined up with them. Which I will do anything in game to help them along when they need it...and Tom's little Gnome Warrior will always be my priest's favorite tank to date.

I am at a place now, being older then when I was in EE....that drama and friction comes with any guild. Guilds change and so do the attitudes and instead of trying to change it, I can change me. I am not going to cause more fights and friction within the guild. I have said my peace that the above are real gems, most of the others I really do not know. I do believe that a joint effort from Unfriendly and Eternal Equinox will be an amazing thing that will get much content scene and done. Which I hope the very best for them both and will gladly help in anyway I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment