Thursday, February 19, 2009

Puggyness

Last night just reinforced myself to why if you want things done you have to do them yourself. I logged on to do any type of dungeon for experience, since Gun'Drak gives me two bubbles and Utgarde Pinnacle gives me three-ish. My first group somehow melted down while my wife was watching my character and I was putting groceries away. I got a second group going and decided not to "take charge" since it is nice to just go with it sometimes. Never again unless I know the people. The tank was making rules mid run, was bossy and the run itself just had no energy for me.

I ended up going afk to eat and come back and see the Rogue that was with us making rude gestures at me and having me on ignore. It is funny how argueing with people can turn into friendships and such. Long story short I made a mistake following the tank's advice on shards, so I sent him an extra shard. He thought I bailed because of not winning a roll, for a dream shard which I have 19 now in my bank. I left the group afterwards because the dungeon was done and my hearthstone was on coold own, so it was a free teleport. Plus it was time to eat.

So one of the rules was roll on the shards till the end of the run, which okay I cans ee how that speeds up but I like to get it done with and not have it lingering. Second it was one roll and then the three highest got the goods, where normally instead of one chance you would get three chances to win. I wasn't going to argue, didn't have the drive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment