Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Only 78

Current level: 78

I did not make much progress into leveling this weekend, which my personal goal was a gigantic failure in my own eyes. I had set my eyes and hopes up with reaching 79 as a minimum, but only got to four bubbles into 78. Which would not be as much dissapointment but the fact it was a three day weekend. I only did two runs this weekend, a Gun'drak and a Drak'Thron.

So my Drak'Thron run was with a good friend of mine, Landon (78 Protection Paladin). We then got three other DPS: DK, Warrior and a Rogue. For some strange reason my cable connection was hating me most of this weekend and especially during this run. I disconnected close to 11 times, and we manages to have no wipes. I am rather curious on the sucketh of our warrior. The first alarm came when he was using a two hander when specced with Titan's Fury. The run ends, and somehow the little disconnecting healer manages to only be 3% below the warrior for total damage.

When I did the math of the average of some quests when I was 72 or 73, I figured it would take me 100 quests to level. I do believe this to be the case now, since it seems to scale of quest experience reward to experience needed to level to factor about the same. So really doing 100 quests verse 10 dungeon runs.

Last night after much debate on the weekend events I finally left Unfriendly. I do have some really good friends in that guild, which I absolutely love. I feel it was easier for me to change then to have them all change, or try stand in the way it currently is flowing toward. I am but a rock, and instead of being in the middle of a river I can find the bank of the river with like rocks somewhere. So the future is open to Kitha, which I have had some offers but not sure on those offers. Maybe I will be a Healer for hire....I need the gold anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment